Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $505-623K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Torrance is $21,497.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $8.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Torrance is $19,436.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2008
- All time views: 2,494
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $575,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $456
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Association Amenities \ Gated Parking
- Association Rules \ PetsPermitted
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Fire Place Fuel \ Other
- Fireplace Features \ Other
- Fireplace Rooms \ Other
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures \ CC and R
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ ExclusiveAgency
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type \ Side by Side
- Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Other View
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 86
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 7359009155
- Zillow Home ID: 89151063
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Olde Torrance
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Olde Torrance market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.1% higher than in Torrance, and 53.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Olde Torrance home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrance.
Nearby Schools in Torrance
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!