235 Beacon StAPT 2, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 12/6/13: $610,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:815 sq ft
- Lot:812 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $610,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesWalk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesAIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ No, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENTAL_TERMS \ Short Term, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Heat, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Appliances IncludedGarbage disposal
- Days on Zillow93
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Parcel #W:05 P:02690 S:004
- Room Count3
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count10
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID59171126
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$639,645||$595K – $678K||+$1,943||$784||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,268/mo||$2.5K – $3.8K/mo||+$143||$4.01||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 6.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 23% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.6% less than in Boston, and 92.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 235 Beacon Street APT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005