235 Benn Ct, Akron, OH 443103 beds, 1 bath, 1,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $17,000
- Price/sqft: $12
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6705924
- Zillow Home ID: 35419235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 235 Benn Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% greater than in Akron, and 171.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hill home values.
- 239 Benn Ct Akron, OH$38K211,152
- 227 Benn Ct Akron, OH$77K231,408
- 783 Dayton St Akron, OH$58K311,425
- 773 Dayton St Akron, OH$70K311,558
- 779 Dayton St Akron, OH$77K31.51,485
- 771 Dayton St Akron, OH$39K211,082
- 228 Benn Ct Akron, OH$53K311,202
- 787 Dayton St Akron, OH$58K31.5864
- 232 Benn Ct Akron, OH$40K31960
- 228 Benn Ct Akron, OH$37K------
- 765 Dayton St Akron, OH$33K311,248
- 793 Dayton St Akron, OH$57K31.51,278
- 753 Dayton St Akron, OH$38K321,380
- 749 Dayton St Akron, OH$51K311,320
- Dayton St Akron, OH$56K321,232
- 799 Dayton St Akron, OH$57K31.51,302
- 801 Dayton St Akron, OH$45K311,457
- 803-805 Dayton St Akron, OH$87K432,312
- 814 Keeney St Akron, OH$79K311,254
- 774 Dayton St Akron, OH$50K221,742
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292