This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $424K-3.3M.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Prep Your Home for a Sale
Price / Tax History
- Unfurnished 2 bedrooms / 2 baths - clean, modern, and new
- centrally located in hip and sunny Mission Bay - next to Philz and tons of cafes/bars/restaurants, 2 blocks from AT&T Park and 2 blocks from Cal Train and hwy 280
- Secure building with doorman and 1 garage parking space.
- quiet and serene with beautiful views of a bamboo courtyard and Mission Creek
- courtyard exit leads directly to picturesque bayside walking path
- floor to ceiling windows with lots of light.
- balcony facing the courtyard and canal.
- hardwood floors in main living areas and carpet in bedrooms
- all top end stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops
- in unit washer and dryer
- cat will be considered
Rent is $4700/mo.(includes 1 garage parking spot). This is a steal for this beautiful and central location! Other rentals in this neighborhood (without water views) are going for much more.
Please email or text to schedule an appointment.
Address is 235 Berry St. #502. Do not disturb occupant.
Included in the rent are the following costs: water, sewage, trash, doorman, facilities management, and gardening.
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 540
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $816,000
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Granite countertop
- Guest parking
- Living room
- New property
- Secured entry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Parcel #: 8708 165
- Unit floor #: 502
- Zillow Home ID: 79841740
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: South of Market
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!