235 Bridge St, Phoenixville, PA 194603 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $575,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 1509 01410100
- Zillow Home ID: 71469235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 235 Bridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in Phoenixville, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 226 Bridge St # 1 Phoenixville, PA$526K216,264
- 243 Bridge St Phoenixville, PA$451K------
- 154 Northbank Rd Landenberg, PA$539K432,203
- 150 Northbank Rd Landenberg, PA$409K42.51,643
- 256 Bridge St Phoenixville, PA$460K------
- 234 Bridge St # 1 Phoenixville, PA$186K211,000
- 171 Prospect St Phoenixville, PA$119K411,629
- 11 Mill St Phoenixville, PA$106K311,268
- 13 Mill St Phoenixville, PA$163K221,607
- 7 Mill St Phoenixville, PA$107K311,268
- 17 Mill St Phoenixville, PA$153K311,283
- 216 Bridge St # 1 Phoenixville, PA$184K111,100
- 216 Bridge St # 2 Phoenixville, PA$177K111,000
- 5 Mill St Phoenixville, PA$103K311,268
- 19 Mill St Phoenixville, PA$164K311,073
- 3 Mill St Phoenixville, PA$103K311,268
- 1 Mill St Phoenixville, PA$104K111,463
- 23 Mill St Phoenixville, PA$144K311,073
- 25 Mill St Phoenixville, PA$132K411,073
- 219 Prospect St Phoenixville, PA$106K31772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!