235 Broderick St, San Francisco, CA 941176 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Six Bedrooms and Four-and-a-half baths.
Open floor plan custom kitchen with copper counters, claro walnut slab island and Thermador appliances.
Spacious family room and tea bar.
Majestic formal dining room.
Impressive media room.
Eleven foot coved ceilings, oak flooring and over 5,000 linear feet of woodwork crafted in the renovation.
Tranquil private rear deck and yard with magnificent top floor deck with amazing views.
Three story steel moment frame and shear walls.
Large two car side by side garage with a third tandem spot.
- Single Family
- Built in 1892
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Park
- central vacuum system, steam oven, grey water tanks, steam shower, incredible natural light
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115456982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 235 Broderick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Haight-Ashbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% lower than in San Francisco, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292