235 E 48th St, Anderson, IN 460132 beds, 2 baths, 1,455 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $80
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $93,900
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Water softener, all new carpet, recently serviced HVAC, gas water heater, new garage door
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,455 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 48-11-25-401-034.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80671324
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 235 E 48th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.5% less than in Indiana, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46013 home values.
- 233 E 48th St Anderson, IN--21.51,143
- 305 E 48th St Anderson, IN--321,431
- 312 E 49th St Anderson, IN$80K311,293
- 219 E 48th St Anderson, IN--221,479
- 307 E 48th St Anderson, IN--321,431
- 234 E 48th St Anderson, IN----21,455
- 304 E 48th St Anderson, IN--221,491
- 232 E 48th St Anderson, IN--221,455
- 324 E 49th St Anderson, IN$52K311,380
- 304 E 49th St Anderson, IN$110K421,989
- 306 E 48th St Anderson, IN--221,479
- 220 E 48th St Anderson, IN--221,264
- 221 E 48th St Anderson, IN--321,479
- 315 E 48th St Anderson, IN--321,350
- 305 Wakefield Dr Anderson, IN--221,395
- 312 E 48th St Anderson, IN--221,479
- 307 Wakefield Dr Anderson, IN$86K221,491
- 223 Wakefield Dr Anderson, IN--221,467
- 332 E 49th St Anderson, IN$53K31.51,352
- 218 E 48th St Anderson, IN--221,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292