- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
235 Eden Rd, Palm Beach, FL 33480Studio, 2,531 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $1,725,000
- Parking: 351 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,531 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 145
- Parcel #: 50434303200000380
- Zillow Home ID: 46842762
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 235 Eden Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33480 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.7% lower than in Palm Beach, and 83.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 33480 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palm Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33480 home values.
- 995 Adam Rd Palm Beach, FL$2.38M433,069
- 227 Eden Rd Palm Beach, FL$2.86M54.54,195
- 232 Garden Rd Palm Beach, FL$5.74M575,463
- 234 Eden Rd Palm Beach, FL$3.88M55.54,256
- 240 Garden Rd Palm Beach, FL$2.81M54.53,735
- 224 Garden Rd Palm Beach, FL$2.16M432,112
- 226 Eden Rd Palm Beach, FL$2.39M54.55,153
- 246 Eden Rd Palm Beach, FL$2.21M465,661
- 225 Eden Rd Palm Beach, FL$1.99M433,124
- 216 Garden Rd Palm Beach, FL$2.84M86.55,436
- 220 Eden Rd Palm Beach, FL$2.02M54.53,608
- 990 Adam Rd Palm Beach, FL$4.75M897,550
- 302 Eden Rd Palm Beach, FL$2.14M46.55,184
- 304 Garden Rd Palm Beach, FL--443,990
- 233 Sandpiper Dr Palm Beach, FL$3.61M54.54,713
- 225 Sandpiper Dr Palm Beach, FL$3.98M55.54,496
- 235 Garden Rd Palm Beach, FL$2.01M343,662
- 211 Eden Rd Palm Beach, FL$3.05M43.55,774
- 227 Garden Rd Palm Beach, FL$3.37M64.52,719
- 243 Garden Rd Palm Beach, FL$2.73M442,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292