- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
235 Glenullen Dr, Pasadena, CA 911054 beds, 3 baths, 2,241 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $859,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,241 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 5709017010
- Zillow Home ID: 20856959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 235 Glenullen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Arroyo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% less than in Pasadena, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Arroyo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Arroyo home values.
- 225 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$1.12M322,143
- 215 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$1.07M322,081
- 238 Glenullen Dr Pasadena, CA$1.07M221,921
- 230 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$1.12M421,836
- 240 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$1.13M422,021
- 234 Glenullen Dr Pasadena, CA$1.04M221,833
- 226 S Cherry LA$108K------
- 233 Glenullen Dr Pasadena, CA$818K211,173
- 226 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$932K321,801
- 205 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$988K221,786
- 245 Anita Dr Pasadena, CA$788K221,206
- 220 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$878K221,502
- 214 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$777K211,196
- 260 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$1.06M422,124
- 249 Anita Dr Pasadena, CA$770K221,117
- 210 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$1M431,838
- 195 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$896K321,500
- 222 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$1.24M322,156
- 255 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$989K421,769
- 270 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$1.12M322,292
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292