- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
235 Mason Dr, Havana, FL 323333 beds, 2 baths, 1,936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $102,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,936 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 3052N2W0000002202300
- Zillow Home ID: 44764579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 235 Mason Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% greater than in Havana, and 76.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32333 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Havana.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 223 Mason Dr Havana, FL--Studio----
- 331 Mason Dr Havana, FL$207K42.52,395
- 635 Mason Dr Havana, FL--------
- 25 Mason Ct Havana, FL$121K321,762
- 10 Mason Ct Havana, FL$192K322,159
- 599 Mason Dr Havana, FL$205K543,500
- 385 Mason Dr Havana, FL$224K322,297
- 664 Mason Dr Havana, FL$203K321,897
- 680 Mason Dr Havana, FL$160K321,668
- 56 Mason Ct Havana, FL$191K33.53,382
- 628 Mason Dr Havana, FL$189K321,757
- 180 Mason Dr Havana, FL$117K321,588
- 147 Mason Dr Havana, FL$222K432,000
- 600 Mason Dr Havana, FL$188K321,945
- 519 Mason Dr Havana, FL$110K321,564
- 425 Mason Dr Havana, FL$159K421,612
- 61 Mason Ct Havana, FL$273K32.52,538
- 352 Mason Dr Havana, FL$389K433,552
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!