235 Scenic Dr, Loveland, CO 805373 beds, 3 baths, 2,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $257,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,930 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: R1562231
- Zillow Home ID: 13888532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 235 Scenic Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80537 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% higher than in Loveland, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80537 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80537 home values.
- 223 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$300K42.53,492
- 4400 Red Fox Ct Loveland, CO$338K32.53,442
- 205 Foxhaven Pl Loveland, CO$303K32.52,536
- 4388 Red Fox Ct Loveland, CO$319K53.53,310
- 231 Foxhaven Pl Loveland, CO$282K32.52,937
- 228 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$344K543,137
- 215 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$302K432,754
- 244 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$281K42.52,058
- 263 Foxhaven Pl Loveland, CO$291K332,599
- 4416 Red Fox Ct Loveland, CO$357K42.753,800
- 4374 Red Fox Ct Loveland, CO$310K533,104
- 216 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$300K43.52,884
- 252 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$301K52.53,125
- 4391 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$310K43.52,976
- 4358 Red Fox Ct Loveland, CO$282K322,393
- 172 Green Valley Dr Loveland, CO$285K422,486
- 4403 Twin Peaks Dr Loveland, CO$291K422,824
- 265 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$345K533,900
- 4411 Red Fox Ct Loveland, CO$251K433,471
- 4411 Red Fox Ct Loveland, CO$301K433,257
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.