235 W 102nd St APT 12C, New York, NY 10025Studio, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $335,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Coop Maintenance \ 734, Financing Allowed \ 80, Tax Deduction \ 55, Private Outdoor Space \ None, Dogs Allowed \ true, Cats Allowed \ true, Live- in Superintendent \ true, Bike Room \ true, Total Floors \ 18, Borough \ Manhattan, Block Number \ 1874, Lot Number \ 1001, Buyfolio Building ID \ 61496, Total Charges \ 734
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 345
- Parcel #: 1874100200235000000012C
- Unit floor #: 12
- Zillow Home ID: 72534546
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 235 W 102nd Street APT 12C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.5% lower than in New York, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- Apt 11W$1.78MStudio1--
- Apt 9W$336KStudio1--
- Apt 7T$381KStudio1403
- Apt 3U$348KStudio1--
- Apt 15A$432KStudio1--
- Apt 2K$496K------
- Apt 3Q$480K------
- Apt 3R$480K------
- Apt 4J$497K------
- Apt 4K$497K------
- Apt 5D$474K------
- Apt 6L$479K------
- Apt 7G$656K------
- Apt 9M$499K------
- Apt 10F$579K--1--
- Apt 12B$479K------
- Apt 12F$488K------
- Apt 12M$452KStudio1--
- Apt 15V$479K------
- Apt 16C$365KStudio1--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!