235 W 102nd St APT 6M, New York, NY 100251 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1927
- Laundry: In Unit
- Coop Maintenance \ 1016,Financing Allowed \ 80,Tax Deduction \ 55,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 18,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1874,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 61496,Total Charges \ 1016
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 345
- Zillow Home ID: 2110973026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 235 W 102nd Street APT 6M
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125% greater than in New York, and 88.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper West Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- 235 W 102nd Street 3n # 3N New York, NY$1.9M2----
- 235 W 102nd St APT 15U New York, NY$443K--1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 14Q New York, NY$508K--1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 10EE New York, NY$474K--1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 16L New York, NY$445K--1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 6B New York, NY$541K--1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 7N New York, NY$807K22--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 16R New York, NY$464K--1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 9C New York, NY$487KStudio1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 14J New York, NY$627K101--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 3B New York, NY$612K--1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 5R New York, NY$460K--1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 9B New York, NY$575KStudio1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 8A New York, NY$560KStudio1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 9W New York, NY$586K--1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 11N New York, NY$559K22--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 12M New York, NY$984K11--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 6W New York, NY$454K--1--
- 235 W 102nd St APT 7R New York, NY$346KStudio1--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292