2350 E 34th St, Des Moines, IA 503173 beds, 3 baths, 786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $40,750
- Price/sqft: $52
- Parking: 2 spaces, 352 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 786 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 06004703001000
- Zillow Home ID: 780512
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2350 E 34th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sheridan Gardens market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% higher than in Des Moines, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sheridan Gardens home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sheridan Gardens home values.
- 2400 E 34th St Des Moines, IA$106K--1786
- 2340 E 34th St Des Moines, IA$84K21.51,080
- 2320 E 34th St Des Moines, IA$102K--1784
- 2404 E 34th St Des Moines, IA$87K411,092
- 2347 E 33rd St Des Moines, IA$74K221,204
- 2339 E 33rd St Des Moines, IA$69K31988
- 2310 E 34th St Des Moines, IA$92K21784
- 2407 E 33rd St Des Moines, IA$126K32916
- 2410 E 34th St Des Moines, IA$147K331,632
- 3400 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$59K21748
- 2300 E 34th St Des Moines, IA$65K311,006
- 2409 E 33rd St Des Moines, IA$98K211,217
- 2412 E 34th St Des Moines, IA$95K32988
- 2333 E 33rd St Des Moines, IA$120K22864
- 3402 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$82K311,246
- 2413 E 33rd St Des Moines, IA$172K321,758
- 2242 E 34th St Des Moines, IA$102K32800
- 3404 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$63K21688
- 2245 E 34th St Des Moines, IA$113K321,096
- 2238 E 34th St Des Moines, IA$110K31785
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!