2350 Mayer St, Orlando, FL 328062 beds, 1 bath, 672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 012329000000070
- Zillow Home ID: 46033713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2350 Mayer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.8% greater than in Orange, and 270.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 2318 Mayer St Orlando, FL$169K421,706
- 2400 Mayer St Orlando, FL$118K31.51,506
- Mayer St Orlando, FL--------
- 2404 Mayer St Orlando, FL$98K311,008
- 2315 S Mills Ave Orlando, FL$112K221,000
- 2317 S Mills Ave Orlando, FL$155K211,468
- 2313 S Mills Ave Orlando, FL$174K421,614
- 2310 Mayer St Orlando, FL$221K321,428
- 1301 Page Ave Orlando, FL$108K21642
- 2406 Mayer St APT B Orlando, FL$80K21700
- 2319 S Mills Ave Orlando, FL$158K311,318
- 2406 Mayer St Orlando, FL$135K421,272
- 2406 Mayer St APT A Orlando, FL$115K21700
- 2309 S Mills Ave Orlando, FL$262K532,645
- 2331 Mayer St Orlando, FL$138K21978
- 2319 Mayer St Orlando, FL$153K421,430
- 2401 Mayer St Orlando, FL$121K321,364
- 1109 E Crystal Lake Ave Orlando, FL$224K421,560
- 1305 Page Ave Orlando, FL$109K21700
- 2433 S Mills Ave Orlando, FL$151K421,568
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!