2350 NE 29th St, Lighthouse Point, FL 330645 beds, 5 baths, 4,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $2,150,000
- Price/sqft: $441
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 104
- Parcel #: 484319040310
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 42936233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2350 Ne 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33064, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 237.3% higher than in Lighthouse Point, and 443.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33064 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lighthouse Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33064 home values.
- 2342 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$3.1M225,755
- 2358 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$1.64M----4,896
- 2351 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$1.01M64.54,281
- 2343 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$1.13M334,679
- 2334 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$2.12M425,163
- 2359 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$2.49M----6,482
- 2366 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$2.72M55.58,106
- 2357 NE 28th Ct Lighthouse Point, FL$1.26M434,056
- 2365 NE 28th Ct Lighthouse Point, FL$833K321,722
- 2335 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$978K32.53,313
- 2349 NE 28th Ct Lighthouse Point, FL$1.53M44.54,646
- 2367 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$1.12M43.54,091
- 2326 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$1.47M345,406
- 2341 NE 28th Ct Lighthouse Point, FL$1.08M533,353
- 2373 NE 28th Ct Lighthouse Point, FL$1.29M345,240
- 2374 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$868K----2,582
- 2327 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$1.9M45.54,582
- 2375 NE 29th St Lighthouse Point, FL$972K422,404
- 2364 NE 30th Ct Lighthouse Point, FL$1.04M----2,634
- 2356 NE 28th Ct Lighthouse Point, FL$979K433,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!