2350 Osbun Rd APT 84, San Bernardino, CA 924041 bed, 1 bath, 644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 284 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $41,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 644 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 0150501290000
- Zillow Home ID: 17240031
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2350 Osbun Road APT 84
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In DRNAG, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27% less than in San Bernardino, and 33.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help DRNAG home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or DRNAG home values.
- 2350 Osbun Rd UNIT 94 San Bernardino, CA$125K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292