2351 NE 138th Pl, Portland, OR 972303 beds, 1 bath, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $199,900
- Price/sqft: $179
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: R135860
- Zillow Home ID: 53842141
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2351 Ne 138th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Russell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% higher than in Portland, and 68.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Russell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Russell home values.
- 2335 NE 138th Pl Portland, OR$180K311,008
- 13764 NE Sacramento St Portland, OR$192K421,232
- 13777 NE Thompson St Portland, OR$218K31.51,361
- 13769 NE Sacramento St Portland, OR$202K321,534
- 13753 NE Sacramento St Portland, OR$194K421,232
- 13748 NE Sacramento St Portland, OR$315K322,016
- 13763 NE Thompson St Portland, OR$208K321,556
- 2447 NE 138th Pl Portland, OR$177K311,008
- 2249 NE 138th Pl Portland, OR$196K321,364
- 2428 NE 138th Pl Portland, OR$221K321,518
- 13778 NE Thompson St Portland, OR$198K311,564
- 13746 NE Brazee Ct Portland, OR$201K311,044
- 13735 NE Sacramento St Portland, OR$198K31.51,308
- 2444 NE 138th Pl Portland, OR$202K421,232
- 13734 NE Sacramento St Portland, OR$224K321,556
- 13764 NE Thompson St Portland, OR$190K321,386
- 13747 NE Thompson St Portland, OR$214K421,232
- 13732 NE Brazee Ct Portland, OR$173K311,116
- 13793 NE Eugene St Portland, OR$244K421,713
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292