23517 54th Ave S, Kent, WA 980321 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The home is located in a spawling community called The Lakes. Within this, there are several sub-communities. Our home is in West Bay. It's close to a playground that's great for kids and a basketball court. If you have a dog, there are several "doggie bag" stations in the Lakes where you can pick up a free bag if necessary. The community is close to the Green River Trail, so you can take a walk along the river. For golfers, you're less than a mile from Riverbend Golf Complex, which has an 18-hole course, a Par-3 course across the street and a driving range. The Kent Ice Center, which has hockey and ice skating, is even closer. You're just a 10 minute drive away from SouthCenter and even closer to Kent Station, which has shopping, restaurants and a movie theater, as well as access to the Sounder Commuter Train and a major transit center.
- Built in 1995
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2146441184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23517 54th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 68.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% lower than in Kent, and 123.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98032 home values.
- 23531 54th Ave S Kent, WA$276K11800
- 23523 54th Ave S Kent, WA$224K22995
- 23529 54th Ave S Kent, WA$271K11801
- 23515 54th Ave S Kent, WA$461K221,125
- 23513 54th Ave S Kent, WA$202K22995
- 5427 S 234th St Kent, WA$188K32.5--
- 5001 S 228th St # 6-3 Kent, WA$142K32.51,242
- 5326 S 236th St Kent, WA$268K11800
- 23526 54th Ave S Kent, WA$129K231,125
- 23522 54th Ave S Kent, WA$259K11801
- 5313 S 236th St Kent, WA$348K------
- 5329 S 236th St Kent, WA$186K221,138
- 5331 S 236th St Kent, WA$220K221,017
- 5424 S 234th St Kent, WA$177K32.51,242
- 23505 54th Ave S Kent, WA$264K11800
- 23528 54th Ave S Kent, WA$211K------
- 23511 54th Ave S Kent, WA$243K221,064
- 23422 54th Ave S Kent, WA$155K221,125
- 23420 54th Ave S Kent, WA$290K22995
- 5001 S 228th St # 4-3 Kent, WA$144K32.51,242
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!