2354 E 116th Way, Thornton, CO 802333 beds, 3 baths, 1,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $246,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: R0108690
- Zillow Home ID: 12959386
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2354 E 116th Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80233 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.9% greater than in Thornton, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80233 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Thornton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80233 home values.
- 2374 E 116th Way Thornton, CO$262K442,168
- 11670 Josephine St Thornton, CO$236K321,859
- 11660 Josephine St Thornton, CO$184K541,995
- 2351 E 116th Way Thornton, CO$244K331,652
- 2371 E 116th Way Thornton, CO$280K432,722
- 11650 Josephine St Thornton, CO$213K321,275
- 2394 E 116th Way Thornton, CO$217K321,275
- 11674 Josephine St Thornton, CO$242K441,680
- 2391 E 116th Way Thornton, CO$267K432,072
- 2373 E 116th Ct Thornton, CO$235K331,539
- 2353 E 116th Ct Thornton, CO$242K331,652
- 11640 Josephine St Thornton, CO$289K432,903
- 11680 Josephine St Thornton, CO$252K32.51,939
- 2411 E 116th Way Thornton, CO$267K432,072
- 2414 E 116th Way Thornton, CO$263K432,072
- 2376 E 116th Pl Thornton, CO$234K331,539
- 11630 Josephine St Thornton, CO$257K331,928
- 2356 E 116th Pl Thornton, CO$221K321,859
- 2393 E 116th Ct Thornton, CO$213K32.52,250
- 2396 E 116th Pl Thornton, CO$214K321,275
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292