2354 Indiana Ave, Columbus, OH 43202
For Sale: $268,000
Price Increase (Dec 5): $17,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,084 sq ft
- Lot:3,920 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Mar 1984 for $34,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow136
- ParkingOff street, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Room TypesFamily room, Walk-in closet
- Attic Size592
- Exterior MaterialVinyl, Wood
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width33
- MLS #213027657
- Parcel #010032654
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictCOLUMBUS CSD 2503 FRA CO.
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID33844265
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$247,785||$221K – $270K||-$6,292||$118||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,139/mo||$1K – $2.9K/mo||+$129||$1.03||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Old North Columbus home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Columbus as a whole. Among Old North Columbus homes, this home is 114.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old North Columbus market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.9% lower than in Columbus, and 45.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old North Columbus home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old North Columbus home values.
Neighborhood for 2354 Indiana Avenue
- 2360 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$109K63.02,084
- 2350 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$141K32.01,103
- 326 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$169K42.01,664
- 327 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$120K31.01,304
- 2388 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$118K31.51,542
- 324 Wyandotte Ave Columbus, OH$156K21.51,381
- 2297 Summit St Columbus, OH$163K42.51,743
- 2404 Indiana Ave # 406 Columbus, OH$169K62.02,352
- 2346 Summit St Columbus, OH$142K31.01,587
- 2358 Summit St Columbus, OH$112K31.01,356
- 2318 Summit St Columbus, OH$160K62.0--
- 2388 Summit St Columbus, OH$140K31.51,244
- 2409 Summit St Columbus, OH$114K32.01,328
- 2417 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$103K31.01,261
- 2415 Summit St Columbus, OH$136K32.01,800
- 2416 Indianola Ave # 418 Columbus, OH$139K62.02,292
- 2394 Summit St Columbus, OH$129K41.01,735
- 404 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$123K21.01,040
- 2300 Indianola Ave Columbus, OH$141K51.51,807
- 2349 Indianola Ave Columbus, OH$159K31.51,542
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005