- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2355 Troy Ct, Colorado Springs, CO 809184 beds, 4 baths, 2,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,752 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 740 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Newly finished basement with inbuilt home theater setup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,324 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6328203097
- Zillow Home ID: 13589853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2355 Troy Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Colorado Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% lower than in Colorado Springs, and 31.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Colorado Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Colorado Springs home values.
- 2365 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$218K32.51,460
- 2345 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$165K221,260
- 2365 Royal Palm Dr Colorado Springs, CO$228K42.752,354
- 2326 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$107K111,000
- 2355 Royal Palm Dr Colorado Springs, CO$207K32.51,414
- 2375 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$241K32.51,635
- 2335 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$258K432,351
- 2375 Royal Palm Dr Colorado Springs, CO$269K53.52,589
- 2345 Royal Palm Dr Colorado Springs, CO$229K322,032
- 2310 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$103K21970
- 2316 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$103K21970
- 2385 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$231K32.51,546
- 2308 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$108K221,037
- 2330 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$104K21970
- 2330 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$104K21994
- 2336 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$102K21970
- 2318 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$103K221,037
- 2318 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$111K221,037
- 2325 Troy Ct Colorado Springs, CO$224K331,536
- 2405 Royal Palm Dr Colorado Springs, CO$211K321,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!