- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
23581 Hartland Dr, Euclid, OH 441233 beds, 1 bath, 1,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $9,450
- Price/sqft: $9
- Finished basement, 252 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 64330073
- Zillow Home ID: 33630769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23581 Hartland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 82.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% less than in Euclid, and 267.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44123 home values.
- Hartland Rd Euclid, OH--------
- 23601 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$37K311,119
- 23541 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$70K31882
- 23611 Hartland Dr Cleveland, OH$78K311,032
- 23521 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$67K311,145
- 23631 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$99K321,032
- 23560 Hartland Dr Cleveland, OH$64K21748
- 23540 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$57K211,056
- 23501 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$26K311,119
- 23651 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$92K311,032
- 23580 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$49K311,146
- 23520 Hartland Dr Cleveland, OH$47K311,175
- 23600 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$62K311,270
- 23481 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$67K311,119
- 23661 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$66K321,162
- 23480 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$37K311,314
- 23561 Colbourne Rd Euclid, OH$70K311,200
- 23620 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$77K21864
- 23671 Hartland Dr Cleveland, OH$67K311,072
- 23601 Colbourne Rd Euclid, OH$66K311,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.