236 E Haven Dr, Birmingham, AL 352153 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $36,500
- Price/sqft: $19
- Finished basement, 529 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 12194007018000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 892886
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 236 E Haven Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35215 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% greater than in Birmingham, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35215 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35215 home values.
- 240 E Haven Dr Birmingham, AL$85K321,282
- 232 E Haven Dr Birmingham, AL$73K31.51,092
- 236 E Haven Dr Birmingham, AL$50K31.51,930
- 239 Lake Drive Cir NE Birmingham, AL$62K311,159
- E Haven Dr Birmingham, AL$73K31.51,092
- 244 E Haven Dr Birmingham, AL$66K31.51,174
- 228 E Haven Dr Birmingham, AL$74K321,242
- 256 Tanglewood Cir Birmingham, AL$66K31.51,278
- 233 E Haven Dr Birmingham, AL$67K321,125
- 235 Lake Drive Cir NE Birmingham, AL$94K311,615
- 241 Lake Drive Cir NE Birmingham, AL$50K211,358
- 229 E Haven Dr Birmingham, AL$68K321,081
- 252 Tanglewood Cir Birmingham, AL$67K31.51,235
- 248 E Haven Dr Birmingham, AL$61K321,636
- 1345 Lake Ln NE Birmingham, AL$90K321,318
- 257 Tanglewood Cir Birmingham, AL$63K31.51,292
- 231 Lake Drive Cir NE Birmingham, AL$83K311,304
- 225 E Haven Dr Birmingham, AL$54K31.51,326
- 244 Tanglewood Cir Birmingham, AL$61K31.51,124
- 236 Tanglewood Cir Birmingham, AL$66K321,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!