236 Elm St, Denver, CO 802207 beds, 6 baths, 6,579 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1,500,000
- Price/sqft: $228
- Finished basement, 1895 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 506 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,579 sqft
- Parcel #: 0607129003000
- Zillow Home ID: 13394916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 236 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hilltop, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% lower than in Denver, and 24.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hilltop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hilltop home values.
- 250 Elm St Denver, CO$1.83M54.56,171
- 230 Elm St Denver, CO$1.8M44.54,023
- 220 Elm St Denver, CO$548K321,364
- 260 Elm St Denver, CO$1.03M53.53,237
- 210 Elm St Denver, CO$1.4M553,986
- 270 Elm St Denver, CO$510K211,011
- 237 Fairfax St Denver, CO$1.08M343,243
- 280 Elm St Denver, CO$1.29M443,710
- 200 Elm St Denver, CO$586K321,708
- 245 Fairfax St Denver, CO$1.02M534,181
- 225 Fairfax St Denver, CO$550K311,298
- 251 Fairfax St Denver, CO$518K211,264
- 215 Fairfax St Denver, CO$1.33M54.54,993
- 235 Elm St Denver, CO$1.61M43.54,325
- 245 Elm St Denver, CO$1.76M44.54,621
- 225 Elm St Denver, CO$1.43M24.54,370
- 259 Fairfax St Denver, CO$1.19M454,639
- 290 Elm St Denver, CO$1.01M32.52,670
- 255 Elm St Denver, CO$1.07M43.52,906
- 211 Elm St Denver, CO$1.46M44.54,188
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!