236 Gregory Ln, Fairfield, CA 945333 beds, 1 bath, 1,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 1980 for $21,500
- Parking: 1 space, 294 sqft
- Address on Internet \ Full, Area \ Fairfield 2, City \ Fairfield, County \ Solano, Exterior \ Stucco, Multiple Listing Service \ BAREIS MLS, Property Type \ Residential, Sale/Lease-Rent \ Lease, Status \ Active, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Traditional, Tenant Pays \ Electricity, Tenant Pays \ Garbage, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Tenant Pays \ Heat, Tenant Pays \ Sewer, Tenant Pays \ Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Parcel #: 0031254060
- Zillow Home ID: 15645769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 236 Gregory Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94533, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.2% higher than in Fairfield, and 39% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94533 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94533 home values.
- 236 Gregory Ln # 0 Fairfield, CA--311,250
- 242 Gregory Ln Fairfield, CA$220K321,330
- 230 Gregory Ln Fairfield, CA$195K311,014
- 1461 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$157K311,014
- 1467 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$140K31864
- 248 Gregory Ln Fairfield, CA$141K31864
- 1450 Farwell St Fairfield, CA$333K121,857
- 1455 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$160K311,014
- 237 Gregory Ln Fairfield, CA$309K312,064
- 254 Gregory Ln Fairfield, CA$140K31864
- 221 Gregory Ln Fairfield, CA$302K52.52,004
- 243 Gregory Ln Fairfield, CA$307K321,736
- 1449 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$159K311,014
- 1448 Farwell St Fairfield, CA$173K31864
- 219 Gregory Ln Fairfield, CA$233K32.51,324
- 243 Roger St Fairfield, CA$208K311,014
- 271 Stephen St Fairfield, CA$172K31864
- 230 Roger St Fairfield, CA$181K311,254
- Fairfield, CA--------
- 1460 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$146K211,102
Nearby Schools in Fairfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292