236 Harbour Town Dr, Madison, WI 537176 beds, 5 baths, 3,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 462 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,136 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 070822406017
- Zillow Home ID: 55390476
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 236 Harbour Town Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53717 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.9% lower than in Town of Madison, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 53717 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53717 home values.
- 247 Harbour Town Dr APT 39 Madison, WI$174K221,450
- 242 Harbour Town Dr Madison, WI$357K652,568
- 238 Harbour Town Dr Madison, WI$165K321,542
- 8405 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$175K321,298
- 250 Harbour Town Dr Madison, WI$384K653,224
- 8409 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$368K652,961
- 8407 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$176K321,288
- 8423 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$276K33.52,630
- 8427 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$178K321,245
- 8417 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$438K653,784
- 8431 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$192K331,457
- 8433 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$191K331,301
- 8435 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$215K431,408
- 8439 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$209K332,323
- 8406 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$184K331,908
- 8421 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$203K32.52,056
- 8402 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$189K322,187
- 8404 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$184K32.51,496
- 8408 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$188K32.51,590
- 8419 Elderberry Rd Madison, WI$185K32.52,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.