- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 796 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $309,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $279
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,109 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: W:18 P:11930 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59128021
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $318-374K.
Market guideZillow predicts Hyde Park home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Hyde Park homes, this home is valued 12.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% higher than in Boston, and 36.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hyde Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
|236 Reservation Rd Hyde Park, MA||$358K||3||1.5||1,109|
|238 Reservation Rd Boston, MA||$387K||3||2.5||1,981|
|234 Reservation Rd Boston, MA||$387K||3||2||1,238|
|8 Thompson St Boston, MA||$337K||3||1||1,368|
|231 Reservation Rd # 2 Hyde Park, MA||--||1||2||--|
|10 Thompson St Boston, MA||$338K||3||1.5||1,360|
|206 Reservation Rd Boston, MA||$354K||3||2.5||1,568|
|229 Reservation Rd Boston, MA||$331K||3||1||1,270|
|225 Reservation Rd Boston, MA||$344K||4||2||1,924|
|221-223 Reservation Rd Boston, MA||$591K||5||3||4,560|
|14 Thompson St Boston, MA||$330K||3||1||1,032|
|213 Reservation Rd UNIT 213 Boston, MA||$263K||2||1||965|
|244 Reservation Rd Boston, MA||$334K||1||1||1|
|231 Reservation Rd Boston, MA||$396K||4||2||2,168|
|211 Reservation Rd UNIT 211 Boston, MA||$247K||3||1||965|
|7 Sunnyside St Boston, MA||$498K||8||2||2,952|
|153 Child St Boston, MA||$458K||6||3||2,800|
|36 Winslow St Boston, MA||$339K||4||2||1,344|
|204 Reservation Rd Boston, MA||$355K||3||2.5||1,568|
|5 Thompson St Boston, MA||$420K||2||1.5||1,669|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!