2360 W Spring Mountain Dr, Boise, ID 837023 beds, 4 baths, 3,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 250 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $219
- MLS #: 98542161
- Finished basement, 1475 sqft
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 875 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- AIR COND \ Central Air, Assigned Grade School \ Washington, Assigned Jr High \ North Jr, Assigned Sr High \ Boise, Association Freqency \ Not Applicable, Bedroom 2 Level \ Down, Bedroom 3 Level \ Down, Class \ Residential, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Stucco, Display Comments \ Yes, FIPS Code \ 16001, FIREPLACE \ Two, Formal Dining Level \ Main, GARAGE TYPE \ Attached, Great Room Level \ Main, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, Home Owner Exempt (Y/N) \ Yes, IDX Include \ Yes, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Breakfast Bar, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Dishwasher, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Disposal, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Double Oven, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Granite/Tile Counters, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Island, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Microwave, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Oven/Range Built-In, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Pantry, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Refrigerator, Internet Address Display \ Yes, Internet Include \ Yes, Land Size \ 1 - 4.99 AC, LAND USE \ 2-4 Units, Level \ Single with Below Grade, LIST CLASS \ Excl Right to Sell, LOT \ Garden Space, LOT \ Public Road, LOT \ Storage Shed, LOT \ View, Master Bedroom Level \ Main, ROOF \ Comp Shingle, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, School District \ Boise School District #1, Setup/Transfer Fee Type \ $, SEWER \ Yes Connected, SPRINKLER SYSTEM \ Auto, SPRINKLER SYSTEM \ Partial, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, STRUCTURE \ Bamboo/Cork Floor, STRUCTURE \ Bath-Master, STRUCTURE \ Bed-Master Main Level, STRUCTURE \ Central Vacuum, STRUCTURE \ Covered Patio, STRUCTURE \ Dual Vanities, STRUCTURE \ Formal Dining, STRUCTURE \ Great Room, STRUCTURE \ Hardwood, STRUCTURE \ Jetted Tub, STRUCTURE \ Rec/Bonus, STRUCTURE \ Tile Flooring, Subdivision \ North Mountain, TERMS \ Consider All, Type \ Single Family w/ Acreage, Utility Room Level \ Main, WATER \ City Service
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R6120520130
- Zillow Home ID: 83172548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2360 W Spring Mountain Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 83702, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.4% lower than in Boise, and 39.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 83702 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boise.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2360 Spring Mountain Dr Boise, ID$460K33.53,650
- 2424 W Spring Mountain Dr Boise, ID$682K43.53,860
- 2339 W Spring Mountain Dr Boise, ID$401K42.52,976
- 2355 W Spring Mountain Dr Boise, ID$359K42.51,549
- 2377 W Spring Mountain Dr Boise, ID$383K43.252,518
- 2323 W Spring Mountain Dr Boise, ID$401K322,427
- 2405 W Spring Mountain Dr Boise, ID$479K433,432
- 3114 N 24th St Boise, ID$383K43.252,374
- 2486 W Spring Mountain Dr Boise, ID$740K43.54,032
- 2295 W Spring Mountain Dr Boise, ID$337K321,818
- 3122 N 24th St Boise, ID$310K321,848
- 2423 W Spring Mountain Dr Boise, ID$457K433,986
- 3130 N 24th St Boise, ID$379K442,298
- 3108 N 24th St Boise, ID$332K422,120
- 3303 N Mountain Ln Boise, ID$601K545,502
- 3297 N Mountain Ln Boise, ID$454K43.52,104
- 3249 N Mountain Ln Boise, ID$438K43.52,812
- 2261 W Spring Mountain Dr Boise, ID$650K434,859
- 2261 Spring Mountain Dr Boise, ID$581K434,830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!