- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
23625 Community St, West Hills, CA 913044 beds, 2 baths, 2,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $273
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 150
- Parcel #: 2005018017
- Zillow Home ID: 51576160
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23625 Community Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Los Angeles, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hills home values.
- 23631 Community St West Hills, CA$662K422,544
- 8436 Fable Ave West Hills, CA$765K532,574
- 8430 Fable Ave West Hills, CA$583K421,875
- 23635 Community St West Hills, CA$655K432,548
- 23626 Community St West Hills, CA$603K422,054
- 8422 Fable Ave West Hills, CA$704K52.52,519
- 23634 Community St West Hills, CA$544K422,110
- 23643 Community St West Hills, CA$684K433,013
- 8405 Hillary Dr West Hills, CA$594K422,090
- 8416 Fable Ave Canoga Park, CA$500K422,110
- 23642 Community St West Hills, CA$620K322,360
- 8401 Hillary Dr Canoga Park, CA$567K321,832
- 8367 Hillary Dr West Hills, CA$592K422,043
- 23629 Schoenborn St West Hills, CA$584K422,110
- 23651 Community St Canoga Park, CA$730K542,955
- 8361 Hillary Dr West Hills, CA$591K431,875
- 8408 Fable Ave West Hills, CA$602K422,110
- 23650 Community St West Hills, CA$617K421,875
- 23635 Schoenborn St West Hills, CA$564K421,875
- 8355 Hillary Dr West Hills, CA$669K422,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.