2363 Preston Ln, West Dundee, IL 601184 beds, 5 baths, 3,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,516 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0321102034
- Zillow Home ID: 4617514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2363 Preston Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.4% higher than in West Dundee, and 600% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60118 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Dundee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60118 home values.
- 2377 Preston Ln West Dundee, IL$425K333,800
- 2359 Preston Ln West Dundee, IL$428K------
- 1224 Thatcher Trl West Dundee, IL$245K------
- 1236 Thatcher Trl West Dundee, IL$278K------
- 2368 Preston Ln West Dundee, IL$348K42.53,100
- 2368 Preston Ln West Dundee, IL$243K432,957
- 2347 Preston Ln West Dundee, IL$595K------
- 1335 Westley Ln West Dundee, IL$447K------
- 1218 Thatcher Trl West Dundee, IL$262K42.52,346
- 1345 Westley Ln West Dundee, IL$338K------
- 1146 Pember Cir West Dundee, IL$243K------
- 1138 Pember Cir West Dundee, IL$221K------
- 1152 Pember Cir West Dundee, IL$269K42.52,683
- 2356 Preston Ln West Dundee, IL$336K------
- Westley Ln West Dundee, IL--------
- 1325 Westley Ln West Dundee, IL$494K564,321
- 1245 Thatcher Trl West Dundee, IL$236K------
- 2342 Preston Ln West Dundee, IL$327K42.53,000
- 2335 Preston Ln West Dundee, IL$460K------
- 1124 Pember Cir West Dundee, IL$280K42.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.