2364 NW Birkendene St, Portland, OR 972293 beds, 3 baths, 2,677 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
*Master bath has glass block shower for two and extra deep tub
*Spacious kitchen has granite island and marble fireplace
*Large dining room opens to living room parlor
*Laundry room with built-ins and mud entrance
*THREE car garage with bonus workshop space
*Den with French doors and tile balcony
*Level, terraced back yard with patio, deck and privacy
Desirable Forest Heights area. Blocks from Starbucks, shopping and elementary school. Miles of walking trails to explore. The best Portland schools are in-district from this neighborhood!
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $530,500
- Price/sqft: $198
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 899 sqft
- Partial basement, 117 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Plumbed for central vacuum and security, wired for hot tub/spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,677 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: R218668
- Zillow Home ID: 53912976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2364 Nw Birkendene Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.8% higher than in Portland, and 71.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Heights home values.
- 2358 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$579K42.52,811
- 2368 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$567K42.52,770
- 9635 NW Bartholomew Dr Portland, OR$770K333,046
- 9715 NW Bartholomew Dr Portland, OR$651K32.52,284
- 2359 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$586K42.52,872
- 2365 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$704K42.53,328
- 2342 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$630K42.53,045
- 9623 NW Bartholomew Dr Portland, OR$623K42.52,730
- 2370 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$571K432,950
- 9721 NW Bartholomew Dr Portland, OR$639K42.52,625
- 2341 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$583K32.12,827
- 2373 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$612K433,164
- 9712 NW Sawyer Ct Portland, OR$734K53.53,522
- 9611 NW Bartholomew Dr Portland, OR$645K42.53,340
- 2330 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$557K32.52,354
- 9621 NW Silver Ridge Loop Portland, OR$291K221,225
- 9619 NW Silver Ridge Loop Portland, OR$308K231,523
- 9617 NW Silver Ridge Loop Portland, OR$307K221,424
- 9630 NW Bartholomew Dr Portland, OR$539K221,670
- 2374 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$555K32.52,407
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!