2365 Maple Ave, Morgan Hill, CA 950372 beds, 2 baths, 1,899 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $795,000
- Price/sqft: $419
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 484 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,899 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 81722026
- Zillow Home ID: 19860559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2365 Maple Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.8% greater than in Santa Clara, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
- 15480 Foothill Ave Morgan Hill, CA$873K42.52,595
- 15440 Foothill Ave Morgan Hill, CA$800K321,760
- 15510 Foothill Ave Morgan Hill, CA$781K321,408
- 15550 Foothill Ave Morgan Hill, CA$778K321,338
- 15600 Foothill Ave Morgan Hill, CA$802K221,779
- 15640 Foothill Ave Morgan Hill, CA$1.13M332,346
- 15055 Foothill Ave San Martin, CA$835K331,562
- 14995 Foothill Ave San Martin, CA$2.45M645,070
- 15680 Foothill Ave Morgan Hill, CA$782K321,562
- 14985 Foothill Ave San Martin, CA$682K211,500
- Foothill Ave San Martin, CA$1.44M555,070
- 14995 Foothill Ave San Martin, CA$1.44M645,070
- 15040 Peartree Ct San Martin, CA$1.05M42.52,688
- 14955 Foothill Ave San Martin, CA$971K422,272
- Pear Tree Ct San Martin, CA$603K--2--
- 15730 Foothill Ave Morgan Hill, CA$754K321,348
- 14925 Foothill Ave San Martin, CA$880K422,272
- 15030 Peartree Ct San Martin, CA$1.17M433,524
- 15050 Peartree Ct San Martin, CA$922K42.52,728
- 15400 Carey Ln San Martin, CA$1.19M42.53,241
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.