23651 Collins St, Woodland Hills, CA 913673 beds, 2 baths, 1,842 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: May 2011 for $439,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,842 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 120
- Parcel #: 2041023030
- Zillow Home ID: 19879030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23651 Collins Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% lower than in Los Angeles, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 23643 Collins St Woodland Hills, CA$596K321,712
- 23657 Collins St Woodland Hills, CA$617K321,693
- 23650 Miranda St Woodland Hills, CA$619K321,659
- 23644 Miranda St Woodland Hills, CA$683K332,004
- 23656 Miranda St Woodland Hills, CA$632K331,853
- 23635 Collins St Woodland Hills, CA$752K432,629
- 23644 Collins St Woodland Hills, CA$628K321,797
- 5713 Le Sage Ave Woodland Hills, CA$635K332,018
- 23652 Collins St Woodland Hills, CA$628K421,837
- 23660 Collins St Woodland Hills, CA$729K422,312
- 5721 Le Sage Ave Woodland Hills, CA$620K321,769
- 5643 Le Sage Ave Woodland Hills, CA$550K321,396
- 5635 Le Sage Ave Woodland Hills, CA$594K321,824
- 23651 Martha St Woodland Hills, CA$636K322,064
- 23645 Martha St Woodland Hills, CA$639K332,090
- 23651 Miranda St Woodland Hills, CA$672K432,109
- 23651 Miranda St Woodland Hills, CA$689K432,109
- 23645 Miranda St Woodland Hills, CA$623K421,750
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.