2367 12th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941163 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
of ownership. This gracious home borders desirable Forest Hill and
West Portal neighborhoods and offers large, traditional living spaces on
the main level abundant with period details. There are three grand bedrooms and
two full baths on the upper level. Additional living space provided by (unwarranted)
in-law bedroom/bath on the lower level and an enormous rear yard.
Located on a tree-lined street, this beautifully maintained, fully
detached, two-level Edwardian home is situated on a 3,750 sq. ft. lot on
a rarely traveled block with a closed end. It is conveniently located to
West Portal Village shopping and restaurants, Public library, West Portal
Elementary School/Playground, Cine Arts movie theater, MUNI Metro
downtown transportation and 280/101 freeway access.
MAIN LEVEL: Enter this gracious home through the front foyer. The living
room features a brick gas and gas fireplace flanked by built-in
bookshelves, Lathe and plaster walls and high coved ceilings. Many
well-preserved details are throughout such as solid gumwood work and
trim, beveled glass doors and refinished inlaid oak hardwood floors.
Much attention was made over the years to high quality improvements
blending aesthetically with the original features of the home. The
kitchen has been updated having granite countertops, tile floors,
arched windows, gas stove, new dishwasher and ample cabinetry and a
separate laundry room o the kitchen with washer/dryer hookups and
quarter bath. There is a banquet-sized formal dining room and a
light-filled breakfast room with direct walkout access through Marvin
Mahogany double glass French doors to a spacious newer composite
rear deck, stairs and rear garden. The rear yard and patio areas are both
lush and landscaped, and feature a working water fountain with a
variety of mature trees such as Magnolia, Maple and Holly that provide
UPPER LEVEL: Ascend to the upper level by a wide, winding wooden
staircase to the master suite and two additional bedrooms and a
second full bath off the central hallway. The rear master bedroom has
garden outlooks, gumwood paneling, built-in cabinetry, shelving and
full private updated bath with stall shower and a double-paned vinyl
rollout window. Directly off the hall is an additional full bath with shower
over tub, pedestal sink and dry sauna. In the front, there is another
spacious and light-filled bedroom with a large walk-in closet that can be
converted into a nursery or office space.
Access from the main house via both interior and exterior staircases to a single car garage with plenty of storage/work spaces.
Additionally on this level, accessible from the main house and/or from separate street entrance, there is a tastefully built, comfortable and bright (unwarranted) studio in-law with a full bath and oak hardwood floors.
ADDITIONAL: Clean Markoff Termite report on file. New interior paint
and front power wash. Many newer double-paned vinyl windows
throughout, forced air heat, copper pipes, fireproof door in garage and
newer underground sewer system with cast iron piping. Pre-opened
with Fidelity Title, Katerina Rosignoulo, 415-841-8800, 2537 Ocean
Avenue, Escrow# 742848.
Great neighborhood with access to the West Portal village and MUNI trains to downtown in 10 minutes.
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,650,000
- Price/sqft: $688
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 2341 008
- Zillow Home ID: 15120084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2367 12th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94116, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 1.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94116 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hill home values.
- 2375 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.03M--21,350
- 2363 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.46M321,847
- 2359 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.08M211,500
- 2379 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.24M321,819
- 2355 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M211,500
- 2351 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.06M--11,500
- 2347 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$986K--11,500
- 2370 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M--11,325
- 2374 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$1.17M221,550
- 2364 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$1.84M453,632
- 2343 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.28M311,850
- 2378 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M--21,696
- 2356 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$994K211,400
- 2352 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$976K211,400
- 2339 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.21M311,850
- 2348 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M211,500
- 593 Magellan Ave San Francisco, CA$1.6M432,578
- 2344 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$1.19M321,500
- 246 Taraval St San Francisco, CA$842KStudio--1,815
- 598 Magellan Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M--11,489
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.