2367 12th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94116
Sold on 11/8/13: $1,650,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.25 baths
- Single Family:2,400 sq ft
- Lot:3,750 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $1,650,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
of ownership. This gracious home borders desirable Forest Hill and
West Portal neighborhoods and offers large, traditional living spaces on
the main level abundant with period details. There are three grand bedrooms and
two full baths on the upper level. Additional living space provided by (unwarranted)
in-law bedroom/bath on the lower level and an enormous rear yard.
Located on a tree-lined street, this beautifully maintained, fully
detached, two-level Edwardian home is situated on a 3,750 sq. ft. lot on
a rarely traveled block with a closed end. It is conveniently located to
West Portal Village shopping and restaurants, Public library, West Portal
Elementary School/Playground, Cine Arts movie theater, MUNI Metro
downtown transportation and 280/101 freeway access.
MAIN LEVEL: Enter this gracious home through the front foyer. The living
room features a brick gas and gas fireplace flanked by built-in
bookshelves, Lathe and plaster walls and high coved ceilings. Many
well-preserved details are throughout such as solid gumwood work and
trim, beveled glass doors and refinished inlaid oak hardwood floors.
Much attention was made over the years to high quality improvements
blending aesthetically with the original features of the home. The
kitchen has been updated having granite countertops, tile floors,
arched windows, gas stove, new dishwasher and ample cabinetry and a
separate laundry room o the kitchen with washer/dryer hookups and
quarter bath. There is a banquet-sized formal dining room and a
light-filled breakfast room with direct walkout access through Marvin
Mahogany double glass French doors to a spacious newer composite
rear deck, stairs and rear garden. The rear yard and patio areas are both
lush and landscaped, and feature a working water fountain with a
variety of mature trees such as Magnolia, Maple and Holly that provide
UPPER LEVEL: Ascend to the upper level by a wide, winding wooden
staircase to the master suite and two additional bedrooms and a
second full bath off the central hallway. The rear master bedroom has
garden outlooks, gumwood paneling, built-in cabinetry, shelving and
full private updated bath with stall shower and a double-paned vinyl
rollout window. Directly off the hall is an additional full bath with shower
over tub, pedestal sink and dry sauna. In the front, there is another
spacious and light-filled bedroom with a large walk-in closet that can be
converted into a nursery or office space.
Access from the main house via both interior and exterior staircases to a single car garage with plenty of storage/work spaces.
Additionally on this level, accessible from the main house and/or from separate street entrance, there is a tastefully built, comfortable and bright (unwarranted) studio in-law with a full bath and oak hardwood floors.
ADDITIONAL: Clean Markoff Termite report on file. New interior paint
and front power wash. Many newer double-paned vinyl windows
throughout, forced air heat, copper pipes, fireproof door in garage and
newer underground sewer system with cast iron piping. Pre-opened
with Fidelity Title, Katerina Rosignoulo, 415-841-8800, 2537 Ocean
Avenue, Escrow# 742848.
Great neighborhood with access to the West Portal village and MUNI trains to downtown in 10 minutes.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room
- Additional Featuressauna
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15120084
- Last Remodel Year2008
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width31
- Neighborhood NameForest Hill
- Parcel #2341 008
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count7
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow122
- Exterior MaterialStucco
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,545,145||$1.41M – $1.72M||+$11,436||$643||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,726/mo||$1.1K – $6.8K/mo||-$112||$1.97||03/03/2014|
posted on 07/28/2013
$1,799,000 (based on Own Knowledge)
Zillow predicts Forest Hill home values will increase 3% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Forest Hill homes, this home is valued 8.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.2% lower than in San Francisco, and 97.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Forest Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 2367 12th Avenue
- 2375 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M--2.01,350
- 2363 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.32M32.01,847
- 2359 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.09M21.01,500
- 2379 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M32.01,819
- 2355 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1M21.01,500
- 2351 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$985K--1.01,500
- 2347 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$985K--1.01,500
- 2370 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M--1.01,325
- 2374 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$1.11M22.01,550
- 2364 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$1.94M45.03,632
- 2343 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.34M31.01,850
- 2378 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$1.24M--2.01,696
- 2356 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$973K21.01,400
- 2352 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$975K21.01,400
- 2339 12th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.33M31.01,850
- 2348 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$977K21.01,500
- 593 Magellan Ave San Francisco, CA$1.51M43.02,578
- 2344 Funston Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M32.01,500
- 246 Taraval St San Francisco, CA$767K21.01,000
- 598 Magellan Ave San Francisco, CA$950K--1.01,489
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005