- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2368 Briner Ave, Akron, OH 443054 beds, 2 baths, 1,658 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,965 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $130,900
- Price/sqft: $79
- Finished basement, 670 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,658 sqft
- Lot depth: 166
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 6827872
- Zillow Home ID: 35468149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2368 Briner Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Goodyear Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Akron, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 2364 Briner Ave Akron, OH$110K321,028
- 2374 Briner Ave Akron, OH$98K311,008
- 2360 Briner Ave Akron, OH$97K32.51,144
- 2380 Briner Ave Akron, OH$83K21896
- 2375 Tyro Ave Akron, OH$148K422,336
- 2369 Tyro Ave Akron, OH$109K31.51,064
- 2363 Tyro Ave Akron, OH$73K321,144
- Moody St Akron, OH--------
- 2386 Briner Ave Akron, OH$86K31.5988
- 2367 Briner Ave Akron, OH$98K321,080
- 2357 Tyro Ave Akron, OH$85K31.51,144
- Tyro Ave Akron, OH--------
- Briner Ave Akron, OH--------
- 2379 Briner Ave Akron, OH$102K31.51,092
- 2353 Tyro Ave Akron, OH$85K321,006
- 2348 Briner Ave Akron, OH$70K21704
- 2390 Briner Ave Akron, OH$88K21864
- 2363 Briner Ave Akron, OH$79K311,504
- 2373 Briner Ave Akron, OH$88K311,077
- 2351 Briner Ave Akron, OH$70K11792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292