- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $145
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $760,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $335
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 384 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Description \ Zero Lot Line, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,266 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 24442004
- Zillow Home ID: 64780735
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $610-912K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Valley home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among North Valley homes, this home is valued 22.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% less than in San Jose, and 15.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
|2374 Trade Zone Blvd San Jose, CA||$772K||3||2.5||2,266|
|2362 Trade Zone Blvd San Jose, CA||$778K||3||2.5||2,266|
|2380 Trade Zone Blvd San Jose, CA||$767K||3||2.5||2,266|
|2356 Trade Zone Blvd San Jose, CA||$782K||3||2.5||2,266|
|1942 Moriset Way San Jose, CA||$821K||3||2.5||2,266|
|1936 Moriset Way San Jose, CA||$814K||3||2.5||2,266|
|1948 Moriset Way San Jose, CA||$812K||3||2.5||2,266|
|1930 Moriset Way San Jose, CA||$814K||3||2.5||2,266|
|2386 Trade Zone Blvd San Jose, CA||$787K||3||2.5||2,266|
|2386 Trade Zone Blvd San Jose, CA||$786K||3||2.5||2,266|
|2350 Trade Zone Blvd San Jose, CA||$784K||3||2.5||2,266|
|1954 Moriset Way San Jose, CA||$811K||3||2.5||2,266|
|2392 Trade Zone Blvd San Jose, CA||$796K||3||2.5||2,266|
|2392 Trade Zone Blvd San Jose, CA||$798K||3||2.5||2,266|
|1960 Moriset Way San Jose, CA||$798K||3||2.5||2,266|
|1966 Moriset Way San Jose, CA||$816K||3||2.5||2,266|
|1972 Moriset Way San Jose, CA||$832K||3||3||2,266|
|2398 Trade Zone Blvd San Jose, CA||$791K||3||2.5||2,266|
|Land Only San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|1978 Moriset Way San Jose, CA||$688K||3||2.5||2,266|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Independence High (assigned)9-122.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!