237 Bigham St, Pittsburgh, PA 152113 beds, 2 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 257 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: 990415
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Parcel #: 0001N00095000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11363495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 237 Bigham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Washington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.3% higher than in Pittsburgh, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mount Washington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Washington home values.
- 239 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$159K231,720
- 235 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$72K11724
- 233 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$64K211,424
- 243 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$154K332,800
- 231 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$198KStudio2700
- 180 Amabell St Pittsburgh, PA$148K211,652
- 198 Amabell St Pittsburgh, PA$49K321,606
- 178 Amabell St Pittsburgh, PA$121K21.51,080
- 225 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$97K211,380
- 176 Amabell St Pittsburgh, PA$104K21914
- 221 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$97K21.5782
- 168 Amabell St Pittsburgh, PA$113K211,432
- 234 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$126K221,620
- 238 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$73K31690
- 232 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$192K222,375
- 228 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$98K31.51,801
- 166 Amabell St Pittsburgh, PA$67K211,340
- 242 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$202K321,924
- 311 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$174K21.51,749
- 219 Bigham St Pittsburgh, PA$208K41.52,122
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.