- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
237 Castleton Way, San Bruno, CA 940663 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1994 for $230,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 820 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 017381070
- Zillow Home ID: 15492357
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 237 Castleton Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in San Bruno, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
- 231 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$739K321,530
- 245 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$769K531,990
- 3501 Longview Dr San Bruno, CA$743K321,260
- 3491 Longview Dr San Bruno, CA$696K321,260
- 225 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$745K321,330
- 251 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$740K321,330
- 3511 Longview Dr San Bruno, CA$732K321,260
- 3481 Longview Dr San Bruno, CA$699K321,260
- 244 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$730K321,330
- 236 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$729K321,330
- 250 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$732K321,530
- 219 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$735K321,330
- 261 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$740K321,330
- 230 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$649K321,330
- 3521 Longview Dr San Bruno, CA$668K321,260
- 260 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$742K321,260
- 3471 Longview Dr San Bruno, CA$812K333,060
- 224 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$638K321,330
- 211 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$741K321,330
- 271 Castleton Way San Bruno, CA$704K321,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.