237 Grove St, Melrose, MA 021764 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $528,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Partial basement
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0E6 P:0000177
- Zillow Home ID: 56532159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 237 Grove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02176 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Melrose, and 85.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02176 home values.
- 235 Grove St Melrose, MA$530K51.52,811
- 241 Grove St Melrose, MA$355K21.51,274
- 17 Radcliffe Rd Melrose, MA$418K31.51,471
- 245 Grove St Melrose, MA$606K331,990
- 240 Grove St Melrose, MA$374K31.52,121
- 242 Grove St Melrose, MA$446K42.52,377
- 13 Radcliffe Rd Melrose, MA$599K722,253
- 230 Grove St Melrose, MA$604K31.52,215
- 16 Faxon St Melrose, MA$498K31.52,327
- 225 Grove St Melrose, MA$620K432,652
- 248 Grove St Melrose, MA$502K321,454
- 249-251 Grove St Melrose, MA$648K83.54,088
- 14 Faxon St Melrose, MA$556K322,100
- 86 Malvern St Melrose, MA$485K212,062
- 224 Grove St Melrose, MA$444K312,030
- 18 Radcliffe Rd Melrose, MA$464K31.51,752
- 78 Malvern St Melrose, MA$551K32.51,992
- 250 Grove St Melrose, MA$687K41.52,861
- 12 Radcliffe Rd Melrose, MA$402K31.51,208
- 221 Grove St Melrose, MA$472K322,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!