237 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 103052 beds, 1 bath, 2,845 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,700 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $284,000
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,845 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 028530057
- Zillow Home ID: 32318795
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 237 Hylan Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rosebank market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 800% greater than in New York, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rosebank home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rosebank home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,760 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1910
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 241 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY$451K----2,285
- 235 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY$353K----1,656
- 243 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY$367K----1,883
- 233 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY$348K----1,656
- 231 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY$460K----2,350
- 22 Vienna Ct Staten Island, NY$298K----1,300
- 26 Vienna Ct Staten Island, NY$318K----1,300
- 30 Vienna Ct Staten Island, NY$302K----1,300
- 18 Vienna Ct Staten Island, NY$284K221,300
- 229 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY$375K----1,350
- 34 Vienna Ct Staten Island, NY$317K----1,300
- 14 Vienna Ct Staten Island, NY$283K----1,300
- 244 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY$325K321,150
- 242 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY$385K----1,800
- 246 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY$388K----2,600
- 240 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY$348K----1,000
- 238 Hylan Blvd # 2 Staten Island, NY$389K1----
- Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY--------
- 238 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY$335K----940
- 10 Vienna Ct Staten Island, NY$289K----1,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.