- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,080 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Stained Glass, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Stained Glass, OTH1_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Center Hall, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,953 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0M-03 B:0000 L:0008
- Zillow Home ID: 55983508
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is valued 13.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% lower than in Fall River, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|245 Madison St Fall River, MA||$216K||3||1||2,196|
|225 Madison St Fall River, MA||$226K||4||1.5||1,904|
|1022 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$228K||3||2||1,764|
|213 Madison St Fall River, MA||$226K||5||1.5||2,065|
|1006 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$215K||3||3||1,831|
|1034 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$264K||4||2||4,338|
|992 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$221K||4||1.5||2,364|
|846-848 President Ave Fall River, MA||$299K||8||3||4,095|
|197 Madison St Fall River, MA||$229K||3||1.5||2,107|
|824 President Ave Fall River, MA||$256K||4||1.5||2,694|
|804 President Ave # 1 Fall River, MA||--||1||1||750|
|976 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$236K||4||2.5||2,690|
|804 President Ave Fall River, MA||--||1||1||700|
|814 President Ave Fall River, MA||$240K||7||3||3,409|
|181 Madison St Fall River, MA||$235K||3||2||2,459|
|1033 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$188K||3||1||1,056|
|1015 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$198K||3||1||1,120|
|1072 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$285K||3||2||5,629|
|966 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$230K||6||2.5||2,393|
|288 Madison St Fall River, MA||$328K||6||3||4,850|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
PK-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!