237 Madison St, Fall River, MA 027204 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,953 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Stained Glass, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Stained Glass, OTH1_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Center Hall, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,953 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0M-03 B:0000 L:0008
- Zillow Home ID: 55983508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 237 Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% lower than in Fall River, and 28.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
- 245 Madison St Fall River, MA$200K312,196
- 225 Madison St Fall River, MA$243K41.51,904
- 1022 Robeson St Fall River, MA$232K31.51,764
- 213 Madison St Fall River, MA$215K51.52,065
- 1006 Robeson St Fall River, MA$207K331,831
- 1034 Robeson St Fall River, MA$227K424,338
- 992 Robeson St Fall River, MA$214K41.52,364
- 846-848 President Ave Fall River, MA$270K834,095
- 197 Madison St Fall River, MA$224K31.52,107
- 824 President Ave Fall River, MA$260K41.52,694
- 976 Robeson St Fall River, MA$222K42.52,690
- 814 President Ave Fall River, MA$213K733,409
- 181 Madison St Fall River, MA$219K322,459
- 1033 Robeson St Fall River, MA$171K311,056
- 1015 Robeson St Fall River, MA$177K311,120
- 1072 Robeson St Fall River, MA$250K325,629
- 966 Robeson St Fall River, MA$234K62.52,393
- 288 Madison St Fall River, MA$297K634,850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!