- Lot: 1,767 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- Views: 407 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- Parking: 0 space
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Window AC, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 60 Amps/Less, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks), ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 17
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,183 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06260 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123150
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $397-593K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Boston home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 79.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 59.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% higher than in Boston, and 22% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!