237 S 8th St # 2, Newark, NJ 071036 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Exposed Brick walls, 6 decorative fireplaces (non working), duplex owners unit has spiral staircase
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2146985180
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 237 S 8th Street # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairmuont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.3% greater than in Newark, and 124.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairmuont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmuont home values.
- 235 S 8th St # A Newark, NJ$159K------
- 235 S 8th St Newark, NJ$149K733,558
- S 8th St Newark, NJ$203K----2,358
- 13th Ave Newark, NJ$210K----2,506
- S 8th St Newark, NJ$149K----3,558
- S 8th St # 172 Newark, NJ$246K----2,976
- 237 S 8th St Newark, NJ$147K732,036
- 239 S 8th St Newark, NJ$183K83.53,027
- 241 S 8th St Newark, NJ$161K----3,018
- 247 S 8th St # 3 Newark, NJ$208K63--
- 243 S 8th St Newark, NJ$213K64.52,358
- 245 8th St APT 303 Jersey City, NJ$398K----753
- 245 8th St APT 102 Jersey City, NJ$359K----711
- 245 8th St APT 101 Jersey City, NJ$330K----613
- 245 8th St APT 401 Jersey City, NJ$372K22720
- 245 8th St APT 103 Jersey City, NJ$441K22--
- 245 8th St APT 301 Jersey City, NJ$372K----720
- 245 S 8th St Newark, NJ$203K----2,358
- 246 S 8th St Newark, NJ$151K----2,770
- 355 13th Ave Newark, NJ$244K65--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.