237 Taylor Rd, Morris, NY 138082 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 37 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 94182
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 36228927000000020210000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31626015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 237 Taylor Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Butternuts market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Butternuts, and 82.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 241 Taylor Rd Morris, NY$118K411,368
- 227 Taylor Rd Morris, NY$39K31999
- 0 Taylor Rd Butternuts, NY--Studio----
- 221 Taylor Rd Morris, NY$128K211,152
- 182 Taylor Rd Morris, NY$220K321,988
- 182 Taylor Rd Morris, NY$154K322,100
- 380 Naylor Rd Morris, NY$46K------
- 781 County Highway 8 Morris, NY$95K----684
- 146 Coon Rd Morris, NY$42K----780
- 707 County Highway 8 Morris, NY$138K211,344
- 160 Coon Rd Morris, NY$196K322,079
- 821 County Highway 8 Morris, NY$88K----684
- 837 County Highway 8 Morris, NY$176K512,436
- 677 County Highway 8 Morris, NY--31.5816
- 675 County Highway 8 Morris, NY$100K321,512
- 844 County Highway 8 Morris, NY$182K423,108
- 304 Murphy Rd Morris, NY$131K411,530
- 151 Tilson Rd Otego, NY$337K322,106
- 643 County Highway 8 Morris, NY$68K31.51,710
- 130 Taylor Rd Morris, NY$106K322,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.