- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2370 NW 59th St, Miami, FL 331423 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $34
- Parking: 0 space
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 3031150340885
- Zillow Home ID: 82059322
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2370 Nw 59th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33142 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 119.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% higher than in Brownsville, and 220.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33142 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brownsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33142 home values.
- 2368 NW 59th St Miami, FL$82K41821
- 2390 NW 59th St Miami, FL$74K11880
- 2358 NW 59th St Miami, FL$97K311,427
- 2356 NW 59th St Miami, FL$70K31891
- 2369 NW 58th St Miami, FL$100K211,376
- 2363 NW 58th St Miami, FL$81K21797
- 2375 NW 58th St Miami, FL$65K21947
- 2357 NW 58th St Miami, FL$90K421,586
- 2332 NW 59th St Miami, FL$85K411,380
- 5821 NW 24th Ave Miami, FL$106K321,420
- 2351 NW 58th St Miami, FL$74K32899
- 5811 NW 24th Ave Miami, FL$66K21889
- 2367 NW 59th St Miami, FL$143K321,734
- 2338 NW 59th St Miami, FL$81K311,307
- 2345 NW 58th St Miami, FL$69K41862
- 2373 NW 59th St Miami, FL$166K421,395
- 2361 NW 59th St Miami, FL$89K321,299
- 5911 NW 24th Ave Miami, FL$94K11999
- 5801 NW 24th Ave Miami, FL$68K21886
- 2355 NW 59th St Miami, FL$129K422,073
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!