2370 W College Ave, San Bernardino, CA 924074 beds, 2 baths, 1,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $143,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 476 sqft
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,198 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 0266511820000
- Zillow Home ID: 17351976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2370 W College Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kendall market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.1% less than in San Bernardino, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kendall home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kendall home values.
- 2362 W College Ave San Bernardino, CA$215K321,269
- 2378 W College Ave San Bernardino, CA$232K421,679
- 5342 Aster St San Bernardino, CA$236K321,595
- 5358 Aster St San Bernardino, CA$209K321,198
- 5205 Jasmine St San Bernardino, CA$177K221,104
- 2358 W College Ave San Bernardino, CA$218K321,269
- 2386 W College Ave San Bernardino, CA$219K321,595
- 2379 W College Ave San Bernardino, CA$215K321,269
- 5376 Aster St San Bernardino, CA$234K421,679
- 2371 W College Ave San Bernardino, CA$226K421,372
- 5195 Jasmine St San Bernardino, CA$250K321,595
- 2343 Elodam Ct San Bernardino, CA$214K321,340
- 2363 W College Ave San Bernardino, CA$223K321,269
- 2354 W College Ave San Bernardino, CA$232K421,372
- 5219 Jasmine St San Bernardino, CA$242K421,679
- 2394 W College Ave San Bernardino, CA$232K421,679
- 5394 Aster St San Bernardino, CA$212K321,440
- 2346 Elodam Ct San Bernardino, CA$229K321,269
- 5173 Jasmine St San Bernardino, CA$252K421,679
- 5359 Aster St San Bernardino, CA$227K321,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.