- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2371 Mcgregor Dr, Avon, IN 461234 beds, 3 baths, 3,533 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,533 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2111109490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2371 Mcgregor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Avon, and 98.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46123 home values.
- 2350 Mcgregor Dr Avon, IN$189K42.52,760
- 2337 Mcgregor Dr Avon, IN$189K32.52,428
- 2400 Nathan Ct Avon, IN$210K422,535
- 2400 Nathan Ct Avon, IN$209K422,523
- 2334 Mcgregor Dr Avon, IN$153K321,500
- 2315 Mcgregor Dr Avon, IN$205K42.52,927
- 2410 Mcgregor Dr Avon, IN$226K42.54,258
- 2291 Mcgregor Dr Avon, IN$243K43.53,044
- 2294 Mcgregor Dr Avon, IN$244K42.51,951
- 2446 Mcgregor Dr Avon, IN$207K42.52,483
- 1295 Kingston Heath # 2 Avon, IN$181K221,768
- 2464 Mcgregor Dr Avon, IN$150K321,472
- 2207 Mcgregor Ct Avon, IN$189K3--1,931
- 2478 Mcgregor Dr Avon, IN$155K321,822
- 6089 Pine Bluff Dr Avon, IN$248K42.53,042
- 2193 Meadow Crk Avon, IN$395K43.54,206
- 1267 Balsam Fir Pass Avon, IN$247K42.52,880
- 1287 Balsam Fir Pass Avon, IN$256K43.52,862
- 1388 Arborvitae Ct Avon, IN$252K42.52,448
- 1352 Balsam Fir Pass Avon, IN$253K42.52,986
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292