2372 Roper Mountain Rd, Simpsonville, SC 296815 beds, 5.5 baths, 4,927 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $837,500
- Price/sqft: $170
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,927 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0531010100210
- Zillow Home ID: 89809922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2372 Roper Mountain Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29681 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.4% less than in Simpsonville, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 29681 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29681 home values.
- 2374 Roper Mountain Rd Simpsonville, SC$807K466,250
- 2370 Roper Mountain Rd Simpsonville, SC$390K42.53,808
- 2362 Roper Mountain Rd Simpsonville, SC$345K53.53,800
- 2362 Roper Mountain Rd Simpsonville, SC$318K53.5--
- 2376 Roper Mountain Rd Simpsonville, SC$1.46M6510,440
- 2367 Roper Mountain Rd Simpsonville, SC$597K44.56,393
- 2363 Roper Mountain Rd Simpsonville, SC$1.35M54.58,596
- None SC--------
- 2359 Roper Mountain Rd Simpsonville, SC$501K753,329
- Hwy 14 Greenville, SC--------
- 4 Claiborne Way Simpsonville, SC$383K32.52,738
- 2355 Roper Mountain Rd Simpsonville, SC$402K433,331
- 2375 Roper Mountain Rd Simpsonville, SC$456K43.53,020
- 6 Claiborne Way Simpsonville, SC$550K53.54,095
- 1 Northbrook Way Greenville, SC$606K43.54,198
- 2362 Roper Mountain Rd Simpsonville, SC--53.53,800
- 5 Northbrook Way Greenville, SC$541K443,400
- Spaulding Farm Greenville, SC--------
- 105 Radcliffe Way Simpsonville, SC$395K433,627
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.