23720 19th Dr SE, Bothell, WA 980214 beds, 3 baths, 2,252 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 534 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,252 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 00735500000700
- Zillow Home ID: 38569379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23720 19th Drive Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bothell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bothell, and 24% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98021 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,660 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1976
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 23716 19th Dr SE Bothell, WA$445K42.52,284
- 23724 19th Dr SE Bothell, WA$441K32.52,116
- 1917 237th Pl SE Bothell, WA$513K42.52,336
- 1921 237th Pl SE Bothell, WA$542K42.52,760
- 23708 19th Dr SE Bothell, WA$408K42.52,075
- 23723 19th Dr SE Bothell, WA$508K432,964
- 1925 237th Pl SE Bothell, WA$488K32.52,204
- 23700 19th Dr SE Bothell, WA$440K42.52,300
- 1913 237th Pl SE Bothell, WA$508K32.52,304
- 23719 19th Dr SE Bothell, WA$449K32.52,322
- 23715 19th Dr SE Bothell, WA$360K32.51,684
- 23526 19th Dr SE Bothell, WA$403K94.53,094
- 2001 237th Pl SE Bothell, WA$521K42.52,740
- 1928 237th St SE Bothell, WA$413K42.51,948
- 1920 237th Pl SE Bothell, WA$511K32.52,492
- 23518 19th Dr SE Bothell, WA$395K42.52,008
- 2012 237th St SE Bothell, WA$376K32.51,835
- 2007 237th Pl SE Bothell, WA$496K42.52,203
- 2008 237th St SE Bothell, WA$452K42.52,388
- 1925 237th St SE Bothell, WA$354K31.751,634
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!